When you hear the word weight loss, the images you conjure up are giving up on food, skipping one meal in a day and trying to bury your hunger in whatever manner you can.
No longer are these true as a means of going for that weight loss you so desire. A lot of things have been redefined and re-examined in the weight loss arena and a lot of old theories of dieting and controlling your hunger are no longer valid. Come to think of these, a lot of these have been even dismissed by medical specialists as dangerous and unhealthy.
So what are your options if you want to lose weight? Well, if you have heard about stories of actresses going on a crash course diet and getting thin in ten days then you have only heard about one side of the story. There are stories which are not told that these actresses suffer from numerous health related issues because of their dieting binge or because of the rapid loss of weight. So better be careful if you are going to pursue weight loss that way.
Do not despairs as there are unhealthy and more meaningful ways of losing weight which will not take you down the unhealthy path. These tips for weight loss will help you lose weight in a manner which is also medically viable and can be sustained by the body. But the fact of the matter that the inner motivation still has to come from you.
The first foremost tip for weight loss is that you should drink lots of water. Drink eight to ten glasses of water everyday. This helps in two ways first you lose excess toxins from the body and secondly your metabolism rate go high. As a corollary to that since you have had so much water you will not be hungry as much as you were earlier. This should be your number one fad diet if you are a aficionado of fad diets that come and go every year.
The second tip is a combined tip of exercise and discipline. Exercise regularly and exercise smart. Never ever give up. They say a habit is formed in 21 days and that means for the first 21 days you should attend to be disciplined and will exercise regularly. After 21 days it will become your habit and then you should strive for more and more strenuous exercises each day. If you have issues going to the gym try using home based equipment like Wii Fit or Yoga at home or cycling at home for doing some exercises at home. Increase the difficulty levels and you will see weight loss happening.
Hopefully these tips will help you reduce significant quantity amount over a period of time. Remember there is no magic formula.
Over the past few years, to say social media has exploded would be an understatement. Members of social media sites have discovered it's the easiest way to find, learn about, and share information that directly influences their purchasing decisions. It is this reason alone that every business should be on multiple social media sites in an effort to reach as many people as possible.
Below are the top 11 reasons to use social media in business:
- Build relationships – personal and professional; connect with all types of people – past and present coworkers, current clients, prospects, vendors, competitors, and marketing professionals to build your network
- Share your blog posts; share interesting and useful articles, other blogs, webinars, podcasts, presentations, and poll / survey results with your fan base
- Gather valuable information – research similar products / services, competitors, prospects, marketing tips, blog ideas, create your own poll / survey – the amount of information available is endless
- Join a social network of like-minded individuals or start a new interest group where you can further brand your product / service, build relationships, and share ideas and information
- Stay current with the latest trends – write a blog or join a discussion on a trending topic; become aware of new social media sites that might fit the needs of your business
- Land a great new job – using your new connections on various social media sites, you can get the inside scoop on companies that are hiring, as well as resume and interview tips
- Discover a new passion in life, become a volunteer, or start a fundraising event
- Get found by prospects by using inbound marketing tactics – spread the word about your product / service through social media sites; to form a complete marketing plan, combine this with outbound techniques (interruptive marketing)
- Build business reputation and brand – constantly add value to all your posts and become a trustworthy leader in your industry; to quote Bob Burg, "All things being equal, people will do business with and refer business to those people they know, like, and trust."
- Build a marketing department inexpensively – for start-ups, employing inbound marketing tactics is a cheap way to start marketing your product / service; most social media sites are free to join, while others have a minimal monthly or annual fee
- Help increase conversion rates – use social media and inbound marketing to steer more organic traffic to your website and convert more leads into sales; the average conversion rate is 2.3%, but varies by industries according to ClickZ, Marketing News & Expert Advice, http://www.clickz.com/clickz/column/1691779/benchmarking-average-conversion-rate .
I recommend choosing a useful of sites to manage and start getting your feet wet. Not every social media site available will be right for you or your business and it would overwhelming to try them all. For example, consistently maintaining a blog, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Google+ pages, a YouTube channel, as well as a Twitter account might be a great place to start. Depending on the type of business, a Pinterest, Tumblr, or Flickr account might or may not be worthwhile, but obviously they are great certain brands.
If you need help getting started, there are countless different types of resources. I have used the An Hour a Day book series on Facebook Marketing, Twitter Marketing, and Social Media Marketing. They address each entity in a step-by-step fashion that is very user-friendly. I also find Hubspot to be extremely helpful. They are continuously publishing user guides that contain valuable information, tips, and tricks. Lastly, when creating your profile on the various social media sites that best fit your marketing plan, it's a good idea to connect with other marketers to check out what they are doing to boost business.
Do you have a tip or trick to share with newcomers to social media? Share it with us; you are more than welcome to post questions and / or comments here!
Sounds simple, making money by getting paid to refer, but is it really possible to make money by just referring people. Well the simple answer is yes you can. I came across this about 18 months ago and have been slowly but steadily seeing my earnings from it grow.
We all actually play a part in this chain. I'll give you an example:
Not so long ago I was spending a lot of time on Twitter and Facebook seeing what my buddies were up to, when one of them stated that they managed all their social profiles as well as all their email addresses in one easy desktop application called Digsby. I thought that was a pretty smart idea so I downloaded the free software and now use Digsby for handling all my social networking accounts.
Now even though I did not have to pay for Digsby my buddy who referred me was able to make money by referring me, so he was 'paid to refer', and there are 1000's of really useful software tools like that you can get paid from forseeing. Also there is a digital information warehouse that you can join for free, make money get paid to refer any of the 10'000's of the products and services that you refer of their. People can download whatever they buy straight way and you get paid money for referring them straight away too.
I know people who make 1000's a month getting paid to refer, and the ones that do not are the ones who think they are there to sell, selling does not work it's as simple as finding a group of people really eager for a solution say one on "how to train Labrador puppies" and then referring the to a digital product at ClickBank to solve their problems, it's a win win situation.
The best place to learn how to 'make money money paid to refer' is from the someone who does it every day, well the people who do it every day are called affiliate marketers.
Affiliate marketers get paid a commission on everything they refer and it does not stop with digital downloadable products either, you can take a look at company's like Commission Junction, Linkshare or even Amazon just to name a few, and make money getting paid to refer tangible goods of all kinds, it really just depends on what your into.
Few people are aware of the fact that the idea for quality Adirondack all weather furniture began with a quest to find the perfect chair for relaxing on lazy summer evenings. This is why comfort is one of the very first things anyone thinks of when imagining an Adirondack chair or lounger. Aside from comfort, the other feature that most comes to mind when thinking about Adirondack all weather furniture is durability … why else would they call it all-weather !?
Because the original Adirondack chairs were originally designed for outdoor use at some lake cottage or similar retreat-the furniture had to be durable and was made from woods such as:
The use of cypress for construction purposes dates all the way back to ancient Egypt when the wood was a material for the construction of caskets for the first pharaohs. Today, cypress is a very common wood and used to make outdoor furniture like swings and various deck accessories. Cypress is also commonly used to make doors and windows as well because it has a conservative within the wood grain that helps it naturally repel insects and resist rot and decay which is why it is a popular choice when crafting quality-made Adirondack chairs and patio furniture .
Pine is another common wood used to make quality Adirondack all weather chairs and other seasonal outdoor furniture. Because of its abundance and reliably quick growth cycle, pine tends to be cheaper wood and is used extensively in the construction of many outdoor furniture pieces, including tables, benches, swings, chairs, and loungers. Pine tends to have a relatively low oil content and bids to that dry out easily, making it susceptible to cracking. However, when properly maintained, pine can be used to make premium Adirondack all weather furniture.
Cedar is a great wood when thinking about quality Adirondack outdoor furniture. Having a reddish brown color, cedar wood tend to be somewhat knotty and is actually a softwood. Cedar is naturally insect repellant and tend to have a very distinct aroma which can be managed with a sealer. However, quality Adirondack all weather furniture made from cedar is both beautiful and very durable making it an excellent choice when buying patio or deck chairs, tables, or accessories.